A peek at what we've been up to in September!
- Picture day is THIS Friday, October 2nd
- No School October 12th
- The Memorial School Buddy Bench
- A place where kids can meet friends, work out problems, and make new friends or learn a new a game
- Check it out on the playground!
- The coupons are flowing! We had our first two "'lunch with the teacher" groups. Keep working hard!!
- In science we are studying weather. We are learning about the 4 types of precipitation, severe storms, the 3 main types of clouds, and the water cycle. The weather test is scheduled for next Wednesday, October 7th.
- Check out the video of our class singing The Cloud Song! (Written by our very own, Mrs. Nelson!)
- Students all received Memorial School Passports. We visited different areas of the school and learned acronyms about expected behavior in those locations. We visited the bathroom, playground, bus area, lunch room, hallway, and more!
- We have almost completed Topic 2 in math. We learned:
- Addition facts involving 0, 1, and 2
- Addition facts with two addends that are the same
- Addition facts where the addends are 1 apart
- To use the commutative property to find sums
- To find the sum of three addends in any order
- To make 10 when adding
- How to draw a picture and write a number sentence to solve a story problem