Thank you so much for taking the time to attend Back to School Night! It was a pleasure to meet all of you and I'm looking forward to a fantastic year! Please reach out if you have any questions!
Monday, September 12, 2016
Wednesday, June 8, 2016
Wednesday, May 25, 2016
Tuesday, May 24, 2016
Friday, February 26, 2016
Here is a look at some of the progress we have made towards our informative writing unit on North America. We are working as a class on this project and will produce a book as a team. Next week we will begin to draft and publish. I can't wait to see the final product! Once we are done with North America, students will research another continent and create an individual book.
- Determined the features of a great report
- Checked our prior knowledge and researched new information
- Researched from multiple sources (books, websites, apps)
- Practiced writing facts in our own words
- Used descriptive adjectives
- Used linking words to join related facts