Here is a look at some of the progress we have made towards our informative writing unit on North America. We are working as a class on this project and will produce a book as a team. Next week we will begin to draft and publish. I can't wait to see the final product! Once we are done with North America, students will research another continent and create an individual book.
- Determined the features of a great report
- Checked our prior knowledge and researched new information
- Researched from multiple sources (books, websites, apps)
- Practiced writing facts in our own words
- Used descriptive adjectives
- Used linking words to join related facts