In math this week, we...
- Skip counted by different amounts on the number line, identified the pattern, and the number that comes next
- Compared three-digit numbers using greater than, less than, and equal to symbols
- Ordered three-digit numbers from least to greatest and greatest to least
- Solved problems by finding number patterns
Happy St. Patrick's Day!! We had a blast celebrating one of Miss M.'s favorite days! We read a reader's theater and wrote about what is worth more to us than a pot of gold. The students wrote AMAZING things about their family and friends!
We read The Name Jar by Yangsook Choi. Our class LOVED the story about friendship and culture.
Students from BHS came to our school to perform parts of the Music Man! They loved seeing other Burlington students perform on stage!
- Please return the dark blue progress report folders if you have not done so yet