- We finished Topic 9 (Two-digit subtraction with and without regrouping)
- Started Topic 10 (Place value to 1,000)
- We reviewed: 10 ones equal 1 ten, 10 tens equal 1 hundred, 10 hundreds equal 1,000)
- We counted numbers by hundreds to 1,000
- Up next: place value models to 1,000, reading and writing numbers to 1,000, changing numbers by hundreds and tens
- We began our individual projects on the 6 other continents
- We recorded the most interesting facts
- Practiced writing in our own words
- Used adjectives and linking words
- Published with illustrations and captions
- We can't wait to share at our celebration in June!
- We love Dr.Seuss
- We read many of his books and enjoyed listening to high school students read to us!
- Explored Seussville and learned about Dr. Seuss' life
- The Toast to Memorial is Saturday, March 28th
- Donations for our class basket are due next Friday, March 13th! We are making a BBQ basket.
Have a great weekend!